May 30, 2008

This app is fun!

I just found this thing called Flipbook. It's a little app on the Benetton (!?!) website that lets you make small straight-ahead animations with one brush tool and one onion skin view.
Of course, we got many other way more professional tools to animate, but these toys to me are just irresistable :D So here is the silly thing I did this morning in about 1 minute to try how it worked.
..And you can even export it to pdf, print and cut out your cute rectangular flipbook!!! I know, I am such a kid.

8 comments:

Fabio Tonetto said...

si,si che bel gato,che bel gato

the doodlers said...

nice animation!

RAWLS said...

haha..so cute!

Jay D Smith said...

heh, little white totoro!!

Paul Lasaine said...

This is too cool. I had to try it. Check out my silly little animation:)

http://www.benettonplay.com/toys/flipbookdeluxe/player.php?id=186890

Ale said...

Haha thanks everyone!
Paul, I just checked out your animation, it's awesome :D I'm so glad there's someone out there enjoying these silly toys as much as I do :)

Paul Lasaine said...

Are you kidding, I love this stuff:) Hey, I'm going to be in your part of the world next month: Italy for three weeks! Can't wait. We won't be as far north as Torino though.

Polyminthe said...

hello Ale, I've got to try this, as soon as I have more time!!Greetings from here, when do you come in london? Next month I'll have my own new flat with friend bed, you've got to come with Alfredo!See you!