April 12, 2010

Verne at the Cartoons on the Bay festival





"Verne on vacation" - copyright 2009/2010 Turner Entertainment Networks International Limited


Yay! So two reasons to be happy: one is the nomination, and the other one is that I can finally show you a picture from it!
As I already mentioned, a few months ago Alf and I had the pleasure to animate on this great flash short film for Cartoon Network, with our friend and super talented director Sylvain Marc.
The pilot has been recently selected to go to further development and we are very excited about it!
So here are a couple of images for you to bite.
The first two are actual stills from the short, the last one is an early character concept made by Sylvain.
I hope it will be aired soon, so I can show also some animation ;)

21 comments:

Kendra Melton said...

These are incredibly wonderful!!! The colors and style are just awesome. This post gave me a huge smile. Can't wait to see how they move :]

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

That's very sweet, thank you Kendra :)

Lesley Vamos said...

I LOVE the designs for this - that bottom picture is brilliant!! thanks for sharing ^_^

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

I love that picture too, Sylvain's a genius :)

Stephan Royer said...

Congratulations, this is great news. I like the characters, themes, visuals.. good luck!

Eimhin said...

I can't wait to see this guys!
Hope all is well in Turin!

Marcos Mateu said...

Congratulations guys! it really is fantastic material, so nicely done!

locuriatoons said...

muy buenos trabajitos,un abrazo.

Marcelo Vignali said...

I love the simple style and wonderful characters.

Mick said...

you lucky romans... that looks like some good fun to work on. Of course you guys are the tip topperist so no wonder it looks good

giovanna said...

yeahhhhh! :D che bello!!!!

Ned said...

davvero belle queste illustrazioni:):)

ned
http://www.unmondomigliore.net/

Alambique said...

realy great character design look forward to watch

Alambique said...

realy great character design look forward to watch

jamie holmes said...

Very cool indeed!.

Felipe Domingos said...

Ciao Aleina, sono dal Brasile e voglio studiare in CSC, e ho stato cercando i lavori di ex allievi, e il tuo é bravissimo, complimenti!
(mi dispiace per il mio italiano di base).

A. Riabovitchev said...

I love it!:o)

Doron Meir said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Galleta! said...

Alessandra, eu adoro o seu arte e talento!

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

Thank you so much everyone!!

Al Hasnawi said...

wonderful characters design and animation, I love the colors.